“Daily Bible Reading February 20–26”
February 20: Numbers 27–28
- What was Joshua chosen to do in Chapter 27?
- How many animals were offered during the Passover?
February 21: Numbers 29–31
- What did God require of a man who made a vow?
- What was done with the spoils gathered from Midian?
February 22: Numbers 32–33
- What was the agreement Moses made with Gad and Reuben?
- What would happen if Israel did not drive out the inhabitants of Canaan?
February 23: Numbers 34–36
- How many cities did the Levites receive?
- How many cities of refuge were there? What was their purpose?
February 24: Deuteronomy 1–3
- Why did Israel refuse to enter the land? How were they punished?
- Why was Moses forbidden to enter the land?
February 25: Deuteronomy 4–6
- What commands about teaching children are found in this section?
- What was the greatest commandment?
February 26: Deuteronomy 7–9
- What does it mean when we say Israel was God’s chosen people?
- What was God afraid the people would do when they had received the land?